Saturday, January 14, 2006

A great way to start off a new year

Hi fellow stitchers!
Glad we are 'all rounded up' in bloggie world. Blogs are great and I have had fun with my own blog over the last 1.5 yrs.
Stitchingwise, my neighborhood is on a tan linen-a whole half yard of it. I found the linen on eBay. It's nice to work on, though I have to watch the stitch tension. Here's a bit of an update, though I did work on it last night also. It's there in the back. It's a seaside inn from a Charles Wysocki leaflet. I think I have a little bit too much space over the top, but maybe I can add some background design there. The other designs are my WIPs.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of your progress photos or posts.



7 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Pictures - yay! I really like your RR choice. The piece in front with the bee, though, has totally captured my attention. What is this? Who is the designer?

 
At 11:14 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

It's a Cross-eyed cricket called
'A Walk in the Woods'. I have wanted to do that one forever. : )
I had taken a photo of all my WIPs and the RR isn't center front.
I believe Su has a photo of her house on her blog that she could also post over here.
Can we have the rotation in the sidebar? MAybe make a photo out of the list? Aren't I a pain. I sure hope I have all the addresses. I may be bugging you guys for them.
I tried to open up the rotation list on my computer but it couldn't find where to look at a xls(?) file.

 
At 12:30 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Dianne, the rotation is on an excel sheet. Do you have Excel installed on your computer?

 
At 2:35 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

No, we don't have Excel. Just Microsoft Word. I do have a rotation printed out from a few months ago, has that changed?

 
At 1:14 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Dianne, I have to agree with everything Barbara said about your picture! I think it's an excellent idea to post the rotation schedule. Of course, I don't know how. I'm computerally impaired, you see. Didn't even know how to post add a piccie of myself!

 
At 7:07 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Dianne, I'll send the rotation to you in a word doc. If I forget, give me a kick in the butt, okay?

 
At 11:05 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Dianne

Sorry didn't realise you didn't have excel, have now converted the rotation to Word and have sent you it.
Su

 

Post a Comment

<< Home