Thursday, July 13, 2006

Here it is!

I had to stand on my bed to take this. ; )
I think the colors are coordinating so nicely with each other. Barb, I used your green floss for the pine tree. I wasn't sure what to do with the space under the tree and added some herbs from a Shepherd's Bush chart I am actually working on. Do you think it needs another herb? Do you like these here? I am up for suggestions. I thought 'the group of three' with the geese on the ground (with the herbs) looked like it may be enough.





8 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

That looks so good Dianne, I'm sure Barb will love it.

 
At 11:56 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hi Dianne! WOW!! It looks great! I do think one last herb in that row would balance out with the geese above, if it's not a huge pain in the butt. I love those geese - I have a special fondness for Canadian geese. :)

 
At 1:18 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

Very nice Dianne and I love the tree and geese as well :-) Nice colours!!

 
At 2:54 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Ok, one more herb...I think I can, I think I can. Well I am finished way ahead of time too. Glad you like it. No pain at all.

 
At 7:35 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Your block looks great!!! I think it is perfect already!!!

 
At 2:09 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Dianne, you did such a wonderful job! I especially like the way the windows worked out. Lovely!

 
At 6:26 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

That church is so great! I love the geese too, great touch. All the blocks are so wonderful, it's so fun to see all these come to life. :D

 
At 1:22 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Just to let you know, I added a rosemary plant (my own design) to round off the herbs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home