Monday, July 31, 2006

Progress on Veronica's RR

I went back to work on Veronica's RR today, and now her tea room is growing :-) The building is not complete - there is one more part of the roof yet to add.... I loved breaking off and stitching the adorable little flower pots and the lamp post today.... I will add the tree and park bench... then have some ideas on how to fill in the rest of the block, as Veronica, I believe, wrote that she wants us each to add a path from the door down towards the bottom of the block... okey dokey :-)

I had a blast meeting Barb yesterday as she is here in New England visiting family - she is a sweetie :-) I did let her know her RR is safe with Veronica now - she extends her hellos to all!

7 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

This is charming Carol! I love what you are doing with it.

 
At 5:18 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Thanks Dianne :-) Judging by the other completed blocks on this RR, I could tell that Veronica likes a charming, delicate style.

 
At 7:33 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

That is so pretty Carol, Veronica will love it. I'll show her when I'm back home :-)

 
At 7:39 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Mum will love this when she sees it. Its so pretty.

 
At 10:36 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Lovely design, and even lovelier stitching, as per usual! I'm next on Veronica's RR, and I already knmow what I want to stitch. Something delicate, despite the distinct lack of delicate designs in my stash!

 
At 4:21 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Beautiful, Carol! She's going to love it!

 
At 10:24 PM, August 17, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

This is sooo cute. just my colors and I adore the teapot in the window.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home