Monday, March 26, 2007

Carol, not only has it arrived...

...a start has been made as well. The basis for this block I am doing for you is from a French Design by Les Grilles De Maryse and is Spring Cottage....I thought that was quite aptly named for the time of year I am stitching it. I have quite a few ideas ready in my mind for additions to the garden area but I thought I would show you the start. The colours blend in really well with what has already been stitched on your Neighbourhood. This picture actually shows the colour of your linen nicely.





Happy stitching ladies, see you all again here soon
Veronica

5 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, March 26, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Very charming Veronica! I can't wait to see the garden you chose. I made a start on Su's also. I figure you'll get it next and maybe you or Lena lou will be filling in the missing block for her when we went down to 7 stitchers. It's getting exciting to know that the pieces will be winging their way homes in just a few months time.

 
At 5:05 PM, March 26, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

Oh, I love it!! Thank you Veronica! I was just recently looking at those freebies by Maryse and thinking they would work well on the Round Robins!! You are so wonderful!

 
At 11:17 PM, March 26, 2007, Blogger Georgie said...

I love this house! Well done!

 
At 9:57 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Wow mum your needled must be smokin'

 
At 11:24 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Absolutely beautiful, Veronica! And Lena-lou, thanks for posting! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home