Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rachael's RR is ready to go

The buzzer has rung (two days ago) and my time with Rachael's RR has expired. Time to close my test booklet and put my pencil down! Here it is - finished it tonight, LATE! I hope Rachael likes it! In the end I used charts from:
Liz Turner Diehl - Light House Summer Garden
Brightneedle - Blue Moon, Nantucket Sampler, Nine-Patch Village, Finger Lakes Sampler and Good Morning Good Evening
Just Nan - Barnabee's Quest
Elizabeth's Designs - Nature's Alphabet
Drawn Thread - Moon Hill School Sampler

I am no designer, but I gave it my best shot!

And above, a peek at the sampler in its entirety as of tonight! Annemarie, Mike will post this straight off to you on Monday, so get ready to watch for it!

Whew! Finished!

7 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, March 18, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

It's lovely Carol- thanks so much- i just noticed the anchor on the gate. Too cute.

 
At 3:03 PM, March 18, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Its lovely Carol - it really looks brilliant.

 
At 4:49 AM, March 19, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

What a clever square! I enjoy all your special elements. Great job!

 
At 12:24 PM, March 19, 2007, Blogger Georgie said...

This looks great, Carol!

 
At 4:15 PM, March 19, 2007, Blogger Annemarie said...

Whew, this does look like an intricate squre, but very well done! It's going to be hard to match this one!

 
At 9:45 PM, March 21, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Carol you have done a lovely block on this one :-))

 
At 2:36 PM, March 26, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Very, very nice this looks lovely. Great work Carol!

Veronica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home