Saturday, March 24, 2007

Su's is here!

We were just about to leave for an early dinner when the mailman pulled in the driveway and I signed for Su's NRR. I was so excited to get it and check it out. It's so pretty and I love all your special touches. When we got home from dinner and had birthday cake, I pulled out charts. I narrowed it down to two The Prairie Schoolers and the guys liked the white church! So that will be the chosen one if I don't hear different. Su, if you'd rather have a golden brown barn , let me know. I think the church will be sweet as you have a stitch shop and this is something different too.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, March 25, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

Oh- so glad it got there, Dianne. Was it your DH's birthday yesterday? Mine has his today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home