Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ready to fly

Actually, I don't know if the post flies between the Netherlands and Germany or if it goes via a surface route, but however it travels, Veronica's NRR is heading that way tommorrow. I do hope Veronica likes it. I think it blends well with her central block, but I feel uncertain because this is very different from my usual style of stitching.



For flowers, I've used waterlilies for a change. And some roses for the hares to hop through. My critters include a wild duck in the pond, a very fuzzy sheep, and two happy, hopping hares.

I have so enjoyed looking at the pictures of where Veronica's from. I really would love to go there someday. :)

6 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Barbara, you are so clever. I think you have designer blood running through your veins. I'm sure Veronica will love your square!

 
At 9:15 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Gee, thanks, Dianne. I hope she does.

 
At 9:32 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Oh Barbara - I know mum will absolutley love your square- you clever thing, its stunning, Hopefully Helen will get to show it to her today.

 
At 1:39 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

This is a materpiece Barbara...Veronica is here later andd I can't wait for her to see it!!!

 
At 2:45 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

You did such a lovely job! I adore the little bunnies!

 
At 7:11 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Barbara, I can't wait to get this back you have done an absolutely marvellous piece of work with this and thank-you so much.
You and your family would be very welcome to come and stay with me to see my part of the world...I would love to show you Whitby and York and lots of other places. It would be a pleasure to have you

Veronica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home