Saturday, January 21, 2006

Collins seaside inn

Here is the progress on 'my dream house'. There's a second story missing, the front steps, five other windows and a porch on the side. I have left way too much space over the top, so maybe someone can make some boats or a lighthouse (or I can do that when it comes home-I can't measure this kind of fabric correctly for the life of me!). I was thinking of even sending the rest of this design which includes a gazebo and lighthouse (not really detailed) for someone else to complete. Think that would be neat?

8 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I love this house Dianne- I would gldly live in it. The fan window over the door is precious. Who is the chart designed by?

 
At 8:45 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Beautiful, Dianne! I would live there in a heartbeat!

 
At 9:40 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks!
This is a Dimensions chart with the design by artist Charles Wysocki.

 
At 9:41 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:43 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I meant to say that you can see the facial tissues on the bottom there I have between the linen and the q-snaps! : )

 
At 10:45 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

What a lovely house, Dianne. Lovely colours. So this is where you reside in your dreams? Of course you can have others finish the top part for you!

 
At 1:35 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Gorgeous!!

 
At 5:16 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I did the same thing with my house Dianne. Put it to close to the front, bottom of the square. I am thinkinf of stitching a windmill in the back - would like to do a lighthouse, but I am in the middle square. Might do it anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home