Thursday, January 19, 2006

I started

I have finaly put needle to fabric. YEA!! After covering my entire great room in open stitching books , graph paper and colored pencils, I was far along enough this afternoon to actually start stitching. I will have to chart as I go but my house is taking shape already. I was glad no one caught me outside with about three hundred baggies of floss, trying to match the color of the brick and wood timbers on our house. I will take a picture of my progress for today and of our house and try and post them tomorrow evening.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

You are too funny, Rachael! I actually brought home rose hips late this summer/early fall to match them to DMC colors. Ha ha. I wish I could've seen you out there with your hundreds of baggies of floss!

Can't wait to see a picture! How're you feeling?

 
At 12:27 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Hee hee! Did you manage to find the right colour, though?

 
At 12:00 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Can't wait to see your progress, I can just imagine you out there matching the bricks to your floss, hope it wasn't raining, as that will give it a whole different perspective LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home