Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hello Ladies

I am back, but sick.
Here is the full story.
First, we (me and DH) had a short X'mas and New Year holiday for 1 week in Belgium, after celebrating New Year, my mum called me on the 3rd of January that my grand grandmother (she is 95 years old) broke her hips after she falled from a chair.
I jumped to the plane on the 4th because the doctor wanted to operate her. She was in hospital for 2 weeks, lots of discussions and examinations, at the end, the doctor decided not to operate her because my grand grandmother had heart problem, so she was sent home and being treated with pain killer.
After the wave is settle then I come back today, but I think I was too tired due to the trip and all the stress when I was in Indonesia then I get flu (started yesterday).
I am glad that I got telephone call from Rachael and Anne Marie, thank you ladies for tracking me down ;-) I really appreciate the phone call.
I really surprise with the development of our neighbourhood, a new member and what a progress that everybody has done. I have started the frame before I left and I hope I can catch up ASAP.

Novia

6 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Hey Novia, glad you're back, though I was very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Do keep us posted! I can't wait to see your project. After having seen your lovely stitching IRL, I know it will be good!

 
At 8:44 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Novia, Glad your back but very sorry you are sick. Hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to see what you are doing with your neighborhood.

 
At 8:57 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Welcome back! You sure have had a lot going on in your family and then you got sick to boot.
I have some older relatives not going so well, but my aunt has three daughters to help. My own mom is still recovering from shingles (after 6 months) and I try to help her when I can.
Take good care and get well soon. Stitching is great when your head stops hurting.

 
At 9:26 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Great that you are back Novia, sorry that you are not feeling so good. At least we've got another approx 5/6 Weeks before posting, am looking forward to seeing your house RR.

 
At 9:31 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hi Novia - I'm also very glad you're home and I'm very eager to see your house. I loved what I saw of your stitching back in September!

Take good care and get lots of rest. How is your grandmother doing now?

 
At 3:27 AM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Novia said...

Thank you ladies.
I use hardanger style for my border, I am new in this and just trial and error, but to my surprise, it turns out quite good.
I will post the picture as soon as I am settle with all the big luggages :-)

Novia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home