Saturday, January 21, 2006

me, too!

Dianne and Rachael have posted such lovely pictures, that I have to jump in and add the scan of my house that I just made. I'd been hearing more & more about how pink my house is, so I thought a scan would show the colors a little more accurately. And Rachael, you can finally see the grass in this scan. I used regular cross stitches (over one and over two), satin stitches, and a sort of long-legged cross stitch. The blackish blob in the upper corner will become a magpie.

5 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Sweet! I love all your variety of stitches. Is it finished now?

 
At 10:37 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Gosh, no! I've got only a magpie wing up there in the air! There are also two more (small) birds to add in. If they fit.

The chart called for several different stitches and I thought I'd give it a try. I have a few other charts I've wanted to do, but I was scared off by the stitches. Now I'll dare to try them!

 
At 7:10 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Opps! Missed the wing on first glance.

 
At 12:43 PM, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that lovely stitches. i wish i can do that too..

 
At 1:36 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Looking good, I like the colours of it very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home