Sunday, March 12, 2006

I finished!!!


I finished it! I will be ready to mail in time to Annemarie! Maybe even early :-) I just need a day or two now to write out my letter to you that goes in my package (a refresher of my questionnaire, a chart of how the squares lay out and where to sign your block, stuff like that) as well as gather some charts to send along - a few of you have asked me to send some little kitty charts that you could use - I will also try to send some of dogs. If you don't care to stitch a cat, feel free to stitch a dog! Once that is done, feel free to add other animals too, of course, especially birds!

Speaking of birds, I had not intended to add any charms to my design, although the chart calls for them. But after stitching the splotch of blue sky on mine tonight, I think I might add the Mill Hill Tresaure bird onto that splotch later when this comes home... that splotch does seem to need a little something :-)

Novia, I do hope you will be staying with us in the group.... please let us know what you plan to do, OK?? I did find someone who very much wishes to stitch the square if Novia does leave us... but it would be lovely if this group could stay intact??

Yay, this is wonderful now that the RR pieces are starting to move! Su let me know she posted hers off to me today! I already want to go and camp out by my mailbox - LOL!

PS - I was a little bored tonight... I did silly things - one was that I made a word cloud from our blog... OK, I guess it is time to round up Erin and go to bed!! LOL

4 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I love it! You certainly have magic fingers Carol! Good work. : )

 
At 8:08 AM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Aw shucks Di! Look who's talking.... your Victorian Inn came out stunning!!!

 
At 8:52 AM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Be sure to jot down the colours you used for the grass, Carol! May I be very selfish here? I hope your RR doesn't arrive here before I hand mine over to Barbara, in case I get an anxiety attack and throw mine away...
Love your word cloud (you really WERE bored, weren't you. What: nothing to stitch?) ;-D

 
At 8:15 PM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I like the word cloud too. It only takes a few minutes to create (it is suppose to be for a t-shirt if I remember and people are using it in blogland). Glad our names are big. : )
I did comment on your sweet house Carol before-good work.
Annmarie, now I know you can finish yours soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home