Thursday, March 09, 2006

new batting order

Novia has asked that I send my neighborhood to Rachael, which I'll do. I'm unclear on what effect this will have on the rotation. My brain can't handle abstract thought tonight.

Rachael, throw some designers' names at me so I can stick a few charts in the packet for you. I've got something by practically everyone (or so my husband believes) so just tell me what designers/styles you'd like and I'll start pulling charts. Is there anything else I can do to help out? I know you've been thinking about Novia's RR and mine is pretty different so ... just say the word!

I'll be picking Annemarie's up in person next weekend - we're getting together in Roermond and we'll even go to a real bricks & mortar LNS! I can hardly wait!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Yay-hay, Barbara! I'm really looking forward to it too. Gulp, though, about the date. Is it really that soon? Someone is going to be doing some serious stitching next week! I get Carol's next, and I'm rather inspired to get going on hers!

 
At 11:00 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Barbara, I actually do have a house that I thought might work for your RR. Would you like a look at it? I had been looking at Carriage House Designs or something in that direction for you. Sounds like you and Annemarie will have fun in Roermond.

 
At 11:52 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

I am confused - what happened to Novia's RR??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home