Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the first rotation

Hello all. Boy is it great to be back online!! And in time for our first rotation of the neighborhoods. However, I had stored all my info on the computer and that means I'm pretty sure I ship to Novia now, but I have no idea what her address is. Novia, could you contact me with your postal address? And if you are interested, I am very willing to get together face-to-face if you're interested. We can meet at my place, at your place, or at some other place. Just let me know. Mine's all ready to go. :-)

And I think I get Annemarie's next? Is that right? We still need to confirm when and where we'll be getting together. I'm looking forward to it!

Time to go... If the days got any shorter, I could just avoid going to bed at all.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Yes Barbara,
A copy of the email says your RR goes to Novia.

 
At 7:19 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Hi Barbara- I sent you a copy of the address and rotation lists.
I would love to get together with you all. At Annemarie's would be good ;-) Your all welcome here too, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home