Friday, February 24, 2006

A house for Novia

I think I found the house that I am going to stitch for Novia today. It's a good thing to because her's is the first one I get in the rotation! I am not going to post a picture because I want it to be a little bit of a surprise and I hate the colors that the chart uses. I will definitly be changing them. Anyway, I found the chart in a Spanish magazine and am very happy and hoping that when I have Novia's RR in my hands that I still think that I have made the right choice.

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Thats good, I'm still searching tho' its a while til I'll get Novias. I have found the perfect one I hope for Veronicas.

 
At 7:57 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Novia said...

Rachael, is it mean that you haven't receive my post? Please inform me about it because I have given it to my friend last week and I don't know if he has posted it or not.

I am very excited and CURIOUSSS about the house. How long are you going to torture me :-)...

Novia

 
At 10:33 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Novia,
No, I have not received your post. I will send you a mail and let you know as soon as it arrives. You will have to wait to see the house untill it is finished or almost finished, as the original colors on the chart are UGLY. Don't want you to see that. I noticed while rereading your likes an ddislikes etc.. that you would send charts with your RR. If you would prefer that I do a house of your choosing please let me know . I am happy to do whatever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home