Sunday, February 19, 2006

I am finally in the mix with the rest of you!!

(Sorry about the crooked scan - I am too tired to redo it)...

I finally jumped in and am actually stitching on my RR now! I am pretty excited about it - now I really feel like a part of the group! I basted my huge piece of fabric into 9 90 x90 squares today... and started my house... which is Gardener's Cottage by Elizabeth's Designs... which will be modified to add the two little cats from LHN's The Friendship Tree - I will stitch them over one where the planter box of pink flowers is supposed to go in the original pattern - I won't be adding the charms though - not at all fond of those.

Yay, finally in the mix with the rest of you!

I hope Barbara is feeling better this weekend!

6 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Oh brill Carol, I love those cottages, your fabric looks really good too.

 
At 1:44 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Congratulations, Carol! I love this design. Can't wait to see how you are getting on. Will you keep us posted?

 
At 8:02 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Woo hoo! Looking good. : )
Do you have any tiny kitty patterns you can send? I probably have some if I look hard enough, but I'm thinking they have to be rather small.

 
At 10:19 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Glad you got started on your stitching- such a good feeling. Can't wait to see your progress.

 
At 8:01 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Hi Diane - yes, I will include several small kitties for you :-) For some reason, I seem to have a lot of charts that have small cats in them...LOL

 
At 10:20 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hi Carol - thanks, we are getting by. The weekdays that I don't work feel lonely, but I hope we will settle on a solution this week.

Your cottage and fabric and colors and everything look GREAT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home