Friday, April 21, 2006

Tiny update

Since Carol is so impatient for updates (and rightly so, Carol ;o), I decided to share a progress picture of her RR. Not much so far, but here it is:
I was so nervous when I first put my needle to Carol's fabric, my fingers actually trembled! Silly me. I showed Rachael the RR yesterday and she assured me it was fine, though. This is what I have stitched so far: The house (which is nearly done, except for the roof and a few of the darker bricks) is a Sheepish Designs freebie, only I replaced the blue surface that the design called for, so now it is a brick house. I like brick houses. I'm not sure about the garden yet. Some sort of fancy tree might be in order.. In all probability I will just make it up as I go along. Anyway, here's your update, Carol. Hope you like!

5 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I can't speak for Carol, Annemarie, but I sure like it!!

 
At 10:09 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

I'm the same can't speak for Carol, but its looking really good - love it.

 
At 12:35 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Oh Annemarie! I just love it!!!! Sorry I seem impatient to see people's progress pics... I just love to watch LOL! Don't be nervous with mine, your stitching is perfect!

 
At 5:37 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

The brick looks great-it makes the house even more special. Thanks for sharing.
I can't seem to stitch much lately. Of course I've had strangers in my house for two days (because of the kitchen) and I was cleaning up the 20 odd boxes (some bigger than me). I am weary.

 
At 5:08 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

This is looking good!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home