Saturday, April 15, 2006

An update on Su's RR

I am so sorry for the poor pic... and Blogger wouldn't upload it, so I had to use Photobucket... But, here is a new update on Su's RR.... I have decided to stick with Prairie Schooler after having stitched the birdhouse. Now I am adding the house and as much of the garden as I can fit from "Good Huswifes in Summer" in the Summer Samplers leaflet :-)

I have already chatted with Annemarie about this - I will be posting this one off to her plenty early :-)

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Very pretty, I love the sunflower next to the house.

 
At 2:31 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Carol, this looks so nice! Su's going to love it!!!

 
At 7:53 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Lovely!
I am about to finish up one part of Rachael's RR as I worked diligently on it last night. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday if I'm not pulling my hair out with the cabinets being delivered or prepping to paint.

 
At 10:23 AM, April 16, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

I LOVE it, I really like PS nd this is sp pretty. Thanks Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home