Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Carol's RR has arrived!

Hi all,
A quick word from me, to say that Carol's RR has arrived in Maastricht! I took extra care to take it out of its envelope, and nearly spoiled it by salivating on it (just kidding, Carol!). I know exactly what I want to stitch on this particular RR, but unfortunately, I will have to wait until I finish another round of an RR I'm involved in.
My own Neighbourhood is in the safe hands of Barbara, and as you know, she is already working on it. And now for something relatively embarrassing: I didn't get to finish my square... It was close, mind you. The house is there. Only one and a half window to fill in, only the one big flower is still missing, as is the 'Pelle' I promised you. Still, I think you can work with what's there, and I comfort myself with the thought that I'm not the only one who has to add some finishing touches to her own square. Right?
Pictures, as you know, remain a bit of a problem, but I have one or two hidden safely inside my camera. They will find their way to this blog in the course of this week or the next!

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Great to hear that Carol's made it safely and that you (and Pelle!) avoided drooling on it. LOL

I put in a few more stitches on your RR today, though not many. I wish I could get a picture posted!

 
At 1:04 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Yay! I am so happy it has safely arrived :-) Thanks for letting me know!

 
At 2:54 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I just sent an email to Rachael to tell her I have to pick up a package at the post office tomorrow as no one was here to sign for it (sorry). I really needed to see my mom today and drop off my nephew's birthday gift (they live in the same town). I can't wait to get my paws on it though!

 
At 12:05 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I have the feeling that mine isn't finished either. I think when I get it back it will "tell me" what still needs to be done. Plus I still have to do tha border.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home