Saturday, May 06, 2006

getting there



Here is my progress on Annemarie's neighborhood. I was making good progress, and I hope I will regain my momentum. This is a fun square to work on, and I love it that Annemarie has welcomed us to add our own 'wacky' signature. True to my love of birds, I've managed to squeeze in two (over one) from two of my favorite designers.

I have a blank spot in my memory, and can't check it on this new computer because I haven't yet backed up all my old files, though: Do we mail the projects on the 15th of this month, or on the 15th of next month?? I do have Rachael's address (and everyone else's) printed out ... but I'm drawing a total blank on the mail-by date.

6 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Great design Barbara! I like your birdies too.
We mail on the 15th of June. Thank goodness as I am getting there on Rachael's, but not quite there yet!

 
At 12:43 AM, May 07, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Phew! That suits me a lot better. I finished the flower tonight, but there's still a lot more I'd like to do.

 
At 7:11 AM, May 07, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Oh Barbara! That is the cutest block! You are doing an amazing job!! Annemarie is simply going to be thrilled out of her shoes!!

 
At 7:28 AM, May 07, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

This is so cute. I love the farmer on the weathervane. Hysterical! I need to get thinking on this, as I get it next, and have not got a single good idea about what I want to stitch on it. I am pretty sure I am going to take it to Californina with me and hope for inspiration there:-)

 
At 3:40 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Oh, thanks you Barbara! You have managed to find just about every single sort of wacky thing I like! And a barn, too! Yippiiiiie. I'm suffering an enormous stitching slump myself (nothing to do with the RR!), but your stitching for me really does inspire me to get some work done, too!

 
At 12:10 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Its really great this one Barbara, love the wee birds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home