Monday, June 12, 2006

Finished!!!!




I just finished Barbara's RR- took pictures and packed it in a zippy. I will pack it in a padded envelope and tonight and mail it tomorrow or Wednesday. Tuesday is tough for me to get to the post office.
Oops- two of my afternoon classes just got cancelled so I am going to try and get this into the mail this afternoon.
Here is a picture of the square I stitched and one of the squares together. I hope you like it Barbara. I pretty much filled the square. Patrick commented that he liked the fact that the house is "3d" . I just finished the backstitching today after working on the thing for 11 hours yesterday!

6 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Oh Rachael! your square on Barbara's RR is just amazing!

 
At 4:24 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Wowzer!!!! This looks absolutely wonderful, Rachael. I just love the colours, and the geometrical grass and the house and... well, everything!

 
At 6:59 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

It looks wonderful Rachael, I bet Barbara will be so pleased with it, love the little bunny on the top of hill.

 
At 9:35 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Rachael, I'm so happy with this that I can't even think! I just saw it on your blog and my mouth literally dropped open. It is so absolutely perfect!!!

 
At 1:21 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Wow... This is truly gorgeous. Congratulations Rachael!

 
At 11:22 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

That is lovely I love the 3d effect...well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home