Sunday, May 21, 2006

Veronicas RR

Well I think I have finished it, I don't think I will add anymore to it, and I am quite happy with it. The house is from LHN Daisy Lane cottage. The dog is mums retriever Bailey adapted from a DT design, the garden is full of Hollyhocks, marigolds, sweetpeas, stocks, daisies, delphiniums all by me. The pond is an adaption of a design by Elizabeth designs as is the fence and gate. I stitched the pond using the new DMC Variations thread. I will post it off over to Carol next week, I'll let you know which day Carol.


I have taken a photo of an overall view, but as you can see with our weather being so gray and wet its not turned out as well as the smaller one, so I will try and do another tomorrow.

7 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Oooo, very pretty! I am looking forward to figuring out what to stitch - seeing these pics helps me to get the idea of what to start looking for :-)

 
At 7:52 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, Su, that's so beautiful. Each element really stands out wonderfully!

 
At 12:36 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

That is lovely Su, I like how I can see it all on this picture and it all blends really well the Bailey dog is just great. Thanks love Mum xx

 
At 12:38 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

Hi now for a comment from me....this is looking pretty good as are all the other ones in this can't wait for more updates as posting date gets closer...

 
At 5:46 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Very sweet and colorful-and looks so much like your mom's stitching. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

 
At 11:52 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

How sweet and delicate, Su! Although I get yours first, I will start searching my stash for something that will fit on this one!

 
At 8:29 AM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Wow,
This looks so great. I love being able to see a pictre of the whole thing. Gives me something to think about - I can se alot of new house charts finding their way into my bags this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home