Monday, May 22, 2006

Su's RR has arrived!

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that Su's RR has arrived safely from New Hampshire. I had a quick look at it and then put it away very quickly. No offence, but I'm just brimming with ideas for Carol's RR, and I don't want my ideas for her RR and Su's to get mixed up. The stitching on all the pieces looks lovely, though, and the colours are so much brighter than I would have thought from looking at the pictures. Well, there goes my ideas for a muted-coloured Goode Huswife chart... Plenty of ideas left, though.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow! That came quickly!!

 
At 4:18 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Wow -that sure was fast! Mike posted it on Friday!! I am so glad I don't have to worry about it now!

 
At 6:15 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

That was quick- saves a lot of nerves when the post is so good :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home