Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sailing off to England soon...

Here is Rachael's RR. I had fun with it. I would have loved to fill in more of those 'white spots', but I ran out of time. Plus, I thought Rachael could add an animal or two as she is really good at stitching them over one. I hope you like part of the James Taylor song I added as I thought it fit my square. That took a few evenings to do. Do you like my blueberry bushes, apple tree, evergreen and weeping willow?
Watch for this shortly Veronica!

5 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Very nice, Dianne!!

 
At 1:53 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

This looks lovely, Dianne! The quote is wonderful, and so are the designs you chose. Or is it just the one design?

 
At 3:18 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Great job Di!

 
At 9:53 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

It's wonderul Dianne. I love it. I the blueberry bushs are so sweet! And the way you have done the songe lines and your name etc.. is exactly as I envisioned it. Thanks so much!!!

 
At 9:57 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks for your comments gals. The designs are from one chart. I picked the ones that I liked and I asked Rachael about the barn. I hope to get this mailed tomorrow or the next day because I am mailing other things too. No rush to those of you who want to mail on the 15th. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home