Thursday, September 14, 2006

Annemarie's RR

Sorry I have been so out of touch again. Those that read my blog know that I have a pinched nerve in my back and some problems with my left arm, - Makes me very slow. LOL
Anyway- unless I get some wild idea tomorrow morning, Annemarie's RR is finished. I am having issues with my camera so I don't have a picture to post right now. I will take one in the morning and if Patrick can fix my problem I will post it. Otherwise, maybe Diane can post one when she recieves it.
I can give a little teaser for Annemarie. The something "wacky" is a friendly little rain squall. I hope you like it .
I will post when I get it in the mail.

4 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I'm sorry to hear that your pinched nerve is continuing to give you problems. I'd hoped that by now it was getting better.

I'm wildly curious about your wacky rain squall. It certainly sounds appropriate to typical Dutch weather (though the last days have been gloriously hot & sunny).

Take care!!!

 
At 11:40 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Can't wait to see a photo now!! I hope your pinched nerve gets better - ouch!

 
At 5:56 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Oh you poor dear! (my grandmom's expression)
Pinch nerves are the pits. I hope you feel better soon. Try to move gently as I think that's what helps in the long run.
I would be more than happy to take a photo for you, so don't worry about it. I can't wait to see it!

 
At 10:48 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Sorry to hear your pinch still isn't any better. And you stitching and all! I'm thrilled with the rain squall in my neighbourhood, since I happen to like those IRL as well! I can't wait to see it though, you're such a tease!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home