Saturday, October 28, 2006

Annemarie's RR so far...

I was going to wait until the next mailing to post, but I figure you all will be posting your updates between now and then. My close-up is a little blurry, but the whole thing photographed fine. Sorry you see my quilt underneath-I had to stand on the bed to take this shot. My 'wacky' part-I made a bee swarm in the shape of a 'P' for 'Pelle'. : ) I added a little yellow to those white flowers in the front as you said you had whitish-yellow roses. And like Barbara, I made the bird blue thinking of making it the bluebird of happiness, twice over for you! I hope you like what you are seeing Annemarie as I think it's turning out sweet. I have to say I love the beekeep-it's so petite and cute.

7 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Oh Dianne - wonderful job on Annemarie's RR!!

 
At 10:35 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, Dianne, this is amazing!!!!

 
At 1:04 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Oh Dianne, this is so gorgeous! Thank you so much! The P for Pelle is truly inspired, I love it! Beautiful stitching, and I just love the colours. And the design! It's one of my favourite Prairie Schoolers!

 
At 7:33 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

Dianne what a fantastic job you have made with this block, I love the personal details you have put in for Annemarie :-))

 
At 9:40 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Its reaally great Dianne, Love the colours and the personal touches, really, really nice.

 
At 8:15 AM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

This is so darling! I love the bee hive and the swarm. Really great stuff Diane.

 
At 9:23 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

This looks fabulous! Love the design. Great job! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home