Monday, October 02, 2006

A peek at Annemarie's NRR


This is a week's worth of stitching! I am taking it slow as I'm not use to tiny counts. I once did a charity square on 18 ct and it took me forevah (it was worth it though)! I know the garden will be the crowning glory to this little house. It's a Prairie Schooler-G is for garden. I changed the house from brown to gold. Then the frames around the windows and door didn't show up as well, so I backstitched them-good idea. I can't wait to get to the garden!

7 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

It's looking great so far. :D

 
At 11:32 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Its looking lovely Dianne, Annemarie will be pleased.

 
At 5:54 AM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Oh Dianne - your start is wonderful on Annemarie's RR! Very pretty color changes!

 
At 11:14 AM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Wonderful- The windows are so sweet!

 
At 1:08 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Oooooooh! Dianne, this is SO lovely! I can't believe you posted this yesterday and I just didn't see it. Thank you so much! Sorry about the tiny count fabric...

 
At 3:16 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Sachiko said...

Thank you for visit my blog the other day.I hope you be completed it early.

 
At 10:12 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

How did I miss seeing this? It is GORGEOUS! :) Great work, Dianne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home