Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Su's RR is in my hands now!

Hi everyone! Su's RR made the trip safely from Maastricht to Gouda and I'm looking at it now. Let me tell you, the pictures just don't do it justice - it's really gorgeous, with lots of delicate details and a very harmonious color palette. I will do my best to restrain myself and not stitch a bunch of birds flying around at the top of my block, because (as Annemarie pointed out) no one else has. I'm not quite sure what I'll do on this one, though I do have a couple of ideas bubbling. I need to finish up some other deadline-stitching first....

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Excellent!!!! I am still waiting on Veronica's, but hope to have it soon and be able to celebrate with the rest of you :-)

 
At 5:28 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

I mean... I am waiting on Dianne's RR now - duh, silly me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home