Thursday, January 04, 2007

to migrate or not to migrate

Okay, I've heard from almost everyone now regarding the question of migration - thank you all for your very prompt replies!

We have two people who ask that the blog NOT be migrated. Two people say they aren't against the migration (but they don't actually *want* it, either.) One person has not replied. Carol is the only one who actually wants to change to the new Blogger version at this point. Unless other people change their minds and actually want me to migrate, I am not going to do anything at this point. I hope this is okay with everyone. If not, please contact me.

We're off for a long weekend as of tomorrow. Niek rented us a weekend house with a sauna - a big luxury, but it works wonders for my sinus/allergy ailments. I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home