Thursday, November 09, 2006

Barbaras RR...so far



I'm doing the blog posting for Veronica and above you can see the block she has stitched for Barbara. I have had it at my house for a couple of weeks to photograph for Mum but Dianne had just put hers on. I wanted her lovely block for Annemarie to stay at the top for a while so have left doing this until today :-)) I have just realised I don't know who the design is by!! I will ask Veronica later and edit this to put some more details in.

Below is a full shot of Barbaras RR up to date with Barbaras (Centre), Rachels (bottom left), Diannes (Top middle) and Veronicas(bottom right) stitched blocks done.




Looking good isn't it!!

8 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Thanks Helen! Veronica's block is the cutest thing! Barbara's RR is looking fantastic - I hope she likes it - bet she does :-)

 
At 3:52 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I'm speechless!

When I opened the blog page on my little laptop, I could only see the top picture and I immediately thought, "Oh! I wish that house was on my blog!" You can't imagine how delighted and surprised I was when I scrolled down and saw that it is! Please, give Veronica a huge hug from me and say thank you!!!

 
At 9:36 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

That is a lovely block! The colors are so beautiful! The whole RR is so fantastic, great job!

 
At 5:20 PM, November 10, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

It's so Barbara! I'm happy it is turning out so sweet for her. Great job Veronica!

 
At 5:38 PM, November 10, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

BTW, Lena-lou, I wouldn't have 'gotten my nose out of joint' if you had posted your mum's earlier. I check here all the time to see what's new. : )

 
At 9:01 AM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

This is turning out so lovely! This picture will probably at the top of this page for a while, won't it?

 
At 10:17 AM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Wonderful. iThe smoke stacks with the curling smoke are just perfect. Really wonderful. It is so much fun to see these "neighborhoods" come to life.

 
At 9:54 PM, December 17, 2006, Blogger Random Pictures & Musings said...

I'm so very impressed with your creation. Great artwork, you are very talented. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the kind New Year wishes, they were appreciated :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home