Friday, April 27, 2007

Annemaries NRR




Our Neighbourhood RR is nearing its finish now and I have just finished stitching Annemaries which has been great fun for me.
The house is by Brightneedle as is the tree, its from the lovely pattern 'I spy', if you look carefully you can see the wackiness in the designs of the house and tree, I really love this one. I of course changed the house colours totally. The wee goat at the front is from CHS - 'Hopeful', I have him chewing hay (my own addition). The dog I just made up as all the other bits and bobs on it, apart from the birds which I took from I spy as well.

I'll leave you a picture of Annemaries NRR so far. I'm sure that you'll agree with me that its looking good!

6 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, April 27, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Just lovely Su and the whole piece looks great :-)

 
At 9:52 PM, April 27, 2007, Blogger Annemarie said...

Yeah, hi, I was jsut over at your blog, Su, and saw my RR there, and left a comment. I hope it was raving enough. Words can't do it justice, anyway. It's FAB. Thank you, my friend :o))))

 
At 12:41 AM, April 28, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

Fantastic job Su!!! I love it, and I look forward to receiving it too - I best get cracking on Barbara's soon :-)

 
At 6:10 PM, April 28, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

This looks wonderfully wacky and lovely too! Nice work Su!

 
At 11:25 PM, April 28, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Fabulous-o!!!!

 
At 8:38 PM, May 02, 2007, Blogger Leeland said...

Hi Barbara! There are so many blogs under your name that I don't know where to comment! Lol! I get easily lost, when it comes to computer things...
I just wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my blog. They have been very helpful and much appreciated.
Take care, Lady!
Lili

 

Post a Comment

<< Home