Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Carol, it is now finished...



I hope you like this block that I have stitched for your neighbourhood, I have added a few details in the garden that you have said you would like from the info that came with this. I put in the quilt and a birdhouse complete with a wee money spider dangling from the edge ;-) The reason is, I saw one on my own birdtable yesterday while I was gardening, mine is now living underneath the birdhouse. I have put in some bees and two cats, one of them sunning himself and the other has a crafty eye on a blackbird in the garden. I have wrote all the details in your booklet for you to read.


The picture below gives the full view of the neighbourhood to date, I have very much enjoyed stitching this block for you.

Best wishes
Veronica




I will be handing this to Su this week!

8 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

WOW! It's gorgeous!!! Carol's gonna LOVE it! :)

 
At 7:35 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Thats really lovely mum, I'll be glad to receive it, though not to start on it as I haven't started on An's yet!!

 
At 3:05 AM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Margaret said...

You ladies are so talented is makes me jealous. What a wonderful neighbourhood and what an absolutely stunning new addition. I'm ready to move in!!

 
At 5:36 AM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

Oh Veronica - I adore it! You are amazing!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Everyone has done such a wonderful job on my RR, I am just so thrilled! Thank you!

 
At 5:34 PM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Wow-so fast! It looks charming Veronica. Love all the little details.
I am close to finishing Su's. I think it needs more details, but I hope to get it to you within a few weeks. It's your daughter, so you won't mind receiving it early I am sure.

 
At 3:34 PM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Namuelle said...

It's gorgeous, ab fab ....The work you did is such lovely !.
Well done to you all !

 
At 7:12 AM, April 13, 2007, Blogger Charlene said...

That is a lovely finishing. Congrats !!

 
At 8:45 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

So cute!! Love the quilt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home