Friday, April 13, 2007

For Su...gonna be on it's way soon!!

This is from The Prairie Schooler-part of their village series. Brian(h) and Sean(s) had a say in this one, believe it or not! I had a few patterns picked out and they liked the white church because they said it needed a little more white in the neighborhood. I gave the neighborhood a The Prairie Schooler sun (see his face!) as it's such a cheerful place. I guess I'll post this to Veronica next week so she can add her special touch to her daughter's piece.



Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

That is darling Dianne- I love the stained glass windows and the face in the sun- the bird is just right, too.

 
At 12:50 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Dianne this is so gorgeous, it blends in so well:-)) Great choice from you with DH's and DS"s help...what a team!!

 
At 12:59 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Oh Dianne its just lovely - I love it its just perfect, thankyou so much what a great team the 3 of you made to come up with this.
Thankyou

 
At 1:03 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Annemarie said...

Dianne, this is truly gorgeous! I don't know how I got to miss the latest posts here, though. Ladies, Veronica, I just wanted to say your stitching for Carol is beautiful! What a lovely block!

 
At 8:03 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Dianne, it's GREAT!! And your boys were right on about the white being "needed" to keep that top row from getting too dark!

 
At 2:24 AM, April 15, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

This RR looks fantastic!

 
At 12:30 PM, April 15, 2007, Blogger NIKY said...

This RR is really beautifull like all of your stitches.Congratulations from Italy by NIKY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home