Friday, April 13, 2007

For Su...gonna be on it's way soon!!

This is from The Prairie Schooler-part of their village series. Brian(h) and Sean(s) had a say in this one, believe it or not! I had a few patterns picked out and they liked the white church because they said it needed a little more white in the neighborhood. I gave the neighborhood a The Prairie Schooler sun (see his face!) as it's such a cheerful place. I guess I'll post this to Veronica next week so she can add her special touch to her daughter's piece.



Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

That is darling Dianne- I love the stained glass windows and the face in the sun- the bird is just right, too.

 
At 12:50 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Dianne this is so gorgeous, it blends in so well:-)) Great choice from you with DH's and DS"s help...what a team!!

 
At 12:59 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Oh Dianne its just lovely - I love it its just perfect, thankyou so much what a great team the 3 of you made to come up with this.
Thankyou

 
At 1:03 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Annemarie said...

Dianne, this is truly gorgeous! I don't know how I got to miss the latest posts here, though. Ladies, Veronica, I just wanted to say your stitching for Carol is beautiful! What a lovely block!

 
At 8:03 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Barbara said...

Dianne, it's GREAT!! And your boys were right on about the white being "needed" to keep that top row from getting too dark!

 
At 2:24 AM, April 15, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

This RR looks fantastic!

 
At 12:30 PM, April 15, 2007, Blogger NIKY said...

This RR is really beautifull like all of your stitches.Congratulations from Italy by NIKY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home