Friday, October 12, 2007

It's heeeeeeeeere!

Girls, I am over the moon: my Neighbourhood RR has finally found its way home, after roaming the planet for about two months!!!!! And I want to thank you all, from the bottom of my grateful heart, for all the work and effort and especially love you put into my neighbourhood. I cannot WAIT to finish my huge flower and stitch all your names in the corners. This Round Robin has been a joy from start to finish. Once it's completely finished, I will post a picture!

5 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, October 12, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Carol told me it had arrived, but I was waiting for you to announce it. HOORAY!! It's been *quite* the week for you with happy-happenings! :D

 
At 5:08 PM, October 12, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I have to say, nobody is more relieved than I am (except for An) - I had the responsibility of getting it in the post, whew!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:12 PM, October 12, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

I think we all are just as happy as you are! Yippee!!!
Can't wait to see the finishing touches.
Any interesting postmarks on the envelope?

 
At 7:24 PM, October 12, 2007, Blogger Annemarie said...

None whatsoever, Dianne! Nor had the envelope been opened or anything. It will probably remain a mystery why it took so long. But that doesn't matter. It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

 
At 11:11 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

Thank goodness!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home