Friday, July 27, 2007

Soon and very soon...

...Veronica's NRR will be finished! Yah! I'm just adding some finishing touches between the two structures that I have stitched. I really love Jean Greenhoff's designs as they are so delicate. I am hoping to post this to Veronica on Monday. ☺
Could Su or Helen ask Veronica if I could keep the postcard she enclosed? I already had Brian go to a little store in Lancaster County to pick out one (or two) to replace it. We collect postcards here. Thanks.
It's been an interesting and fun stitch and I feel like I have new lifetime pals in you ladies. I am planning to send you all a little artsy thing to thank you for your stitching.
Have fun with your last one too!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, July 27, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, you're really stitching up a storm with this one, Dianne!! I can't wait to see it. :D

 
At 8:10 PM, July 28, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Just posting a comment to say Yes, by all means Dianne you are very welcome to keep the postcard. I am very much looking forward to receiving my RR and I can't wait to see what you have stitched for me :)
Many thanks
Veronica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home