Saturday, July 28, 2007

Presenting...

...Castle ruins and barn cottage!

These are as mentioned Jane Greenoff designs. I hope you like them! Feel free to add to the scenery. I got a little stuck with what to add-I do like the animals (cows, a horse and a few chickens) and my little sign post that says 'tea' which is pointing in the direction of Carol's square. I had to keep things small because of the size of the structures. I believe this is nicer in person as I couldn't get a tight shot of the entire square so you can see all the detail. I like how the colors go with An's and the little house in the middle.
I will try to mail this Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy!
And thanks for the postcard-my inspiration for this square.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, July 29, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, Dianne, you really got creative!!! I can't wait to hear what Veronica thinks of it!

 
At 11:24 PM, July 29, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Fantastic Dianne, I can't wait for Veronica to see this doesn't it look great :)

 
At 10:14 PM, July 30, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

I love this Dianne it goes in so well with everything and reminds me of a castle where I grew up. Thank-you so much. I am looking forward to it arriving now.

Veronica

 
At 11:50 PM, August 04, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

Wow, you have great ideas Dianne- I love this.

 
At 11:30 PM, August 07, 2007, Blogger Georgie said...

What a great idea! It looks really good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home