Friday, February 10, 2006

Silkweaver has shipped my fabric!

Oh, I feel quite blessed right now - I got an email from Silweaver - they got my Autumn Fields belfast in from the supplier and they shipped it off to me today - so I am off now to stitch my fingers off getting through Medieval Town Mandala - it will take a few days for the linen to arrive (although Mississippi is not terribly far from me, the mail from Silkweaver takes a good 5-6 days) - then I can get my RR set up and (fingers crossed!!) be ready to post to Annemarie on time! I have a week from Monday off from work (President's Day) and I took the following Friday off (typical for me to take a Friday off here and there)... and with that extra time, I just might be able to do it!

I will be emailing you all my condensed version of my questionnaire this weekend, as requested. I am glad we are doing that - as time goes by, I get new ideas and want to clarify them anyhow! I am not going to be as rigid as I originally had planned to be :-)

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Oh joy, Carol! What wonderful news! I'm still thinking of what to stitch for you, but I'm sure that, once I have your fabric in my hands, I will be inspired :o)

 
At 12:51 AM, February 11, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh Hooray!! Yippee!! Doing a funny looking fabric dance for you now...

 
At 1:17 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Novia said...

Great news. Have fun and dancing along with Barbara.

 
At 7:01 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

That is good news. I can't wait to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home