Monday, February 06, 2006

Its finished (I think)


Well I think I have finished my first house, so here it is for all to see.
The design of the house is Mill Hill Spring village. I have now got a clematis growing over the fence as this is one of my favourite flowers and I have at least 30 of them in my own real life garden. The small tree on the right of the fence is from DT as are the birds. I have placed Floozi sitting in the garden as that is where he loves to be, I haven't put Tasha there but I might as yet. The birds are suposed to be blackbirds - common in my area, the softer gray one is a female with 2 male birds chasing after her - must be something psychological haha!! I added what I would call a band stand as I have always fancied one in real life but no room to have one, there are roses on the bushes and an apple tree, I'd love a conservetory in real life so my make-believe house has one. I would have added more flowers and some bees and butterflies, but felt if I put much more in it would look really cluttered. The path is winding as nothing in life is straight I find it always has a slight bend and turn.

5 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I forgot to mention how I like the bit about nothing in life being straight when I posted in your blog.... :-)

 
At 5:28 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

This is really a sweet house and garden. We call bandstands-gazebos. I think bandstands refer to much bigger ones like in the center of towns. I too would love a gazebo and a conservatory.
I like your personal touches and can't wait to see it in person.

 
At 9:50 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Novia said...

Looking lovely, with so many personal details :-)

Novia

 
At 11:07 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Again, Su, I love your house. Did I mention I love the idea of the female bird being chased by two males? And I thought MY RR was called Wacky Wanderings...

 
At 1:56 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

It's beautiful Su. When can we move in? The Gazebo is so sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home