Friday, February 03, 2006

where are you?

I want to hear about what you guys are doing! I want to see progress pictures!! I'm tempted to start the panel with our names on it just to see the little *new* symbol next to this blog in my my blogrolling list!

So what's up? I know that Annemarie is busy with her current translation, but I also heard that the stitching is looking up for her house. Is Harmien taking pictures soon? Rachael, yours was coming so nicely - where is it now? Dianne, the same goes for you!! Novia, have you started the house yet? And Carol, I hope Silkweaver is going to personally deliver your fabric tomorrow! Su & Veronica, you're off the hot seat because it was just Veronica's birthday.

On a practical note, you've probably noticed in my blog that I'm going to Maine for a WHOLE MONTH this summer. I'm so happy I could skip! But whose RR do I have during that time? I want to make sure it also get stitched, despite our holiday.

And I'm hoping it might be possible to meet Carol while I'm "home" - she isn't actually all that far from my parents. Well, kinda-sorta, but I'd like to try for it. Sadly, Dianne's just too far away. :-(

6 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I have put some quality time in my house. It's a biggie with lots of detail. I would say I'm more than half finished. I was waiting to add the top floor before sharing again so it looks different than my previous post. I added some hedges, finished the door and added two window boxes.
At the moment I am trying to finish up the half stitch background color of a charity quilt square. When that is out of the way, I will get my house finished. Sorry Barbara.
BTW,I was harassed by someone from a group all week. Had to block email from her. I did not provoke anything. I offered suggestions after reading a story she shared-just little suggestions and she took it at a personal level. Things seems calmed down now. I think she got the message when I said I would call her parents about her. This is a 28 yr old woman.

 
At 9:11 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I wish I had enough time to waste it bugging people. LOL

I can't wait to see your house! It sounds like it is so intricate and lovely!!

 
At 9:38 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I haven't done more on my house than a simple blue border that will be the inside border. There are a number of things I still want to stitch but the inspiration deserted me. LOL. It will return and then I will demon stitch a couple more days to finish it up.

 
At 10:57 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

I'm so sorry for not posting, girls, but there is nothing much to say until I have a picture - which will be about next Wednesday, I should think. If Harmien is as sweet as she usually is and takes piccies on Tuesday. I have been thinking of buying a new computer, just to be able to share my pictures with you, but it's bit too expensive. Sorry!

 
At 11:31 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

I'm still waiting on my fabric, and getting anxious about it... I checked my ordered status and it still reads backordered with an anticipated ship date of February 8th - yikes! Well, I will try to get my two Chatelaine projects done by then so that I can just devote myself to getting set up in time for the first mailing date.

I am looking forward to seeing you this summer Barb!!

 
At 11:45 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Me, too, Carol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home