Monday, March 13, 2006

To clear it up

Dear Ladies,

I am sorry that I have confused you all. I didn't mean to do that, since I thought I will give some time for the post to travel. So, after having a bad week last week, I went to visit my friend in Munchen last week end. And today I just arrived and have time to check the blog. Until today, I haven't receive any news from my friend, so I think the post is lost.

In order to clear up the confusion, I have decided to leave this RR. It has been a difficult decision for me as well. I make this decision not because I lost my RR, although I feel sad about this, but I think I will feel much worse if I lost other people's RR.

It has been a wonderful experience to get to know you ladies virtually and I hope you girls don't mind me keep on popping up on this blogger.

Novia

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I am so sorry to hear about you leaving Novia. I have a feeling your post will show up sooner or later.
You know I buy and sell on eBay and have had close to 3,000 transactions. I have had many overseas transactions and got them fine. There must be an error in the address maybe? Did you have a return address on the post? I know these sound like simple things, but sometimes you just forget.

 
At 1:33 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Novia, I am so sorry that you are leaving us :-(

 
At 7:54 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I am sorry you have decided not to continue Novia ,but I do understand. Please pop in and comment anytime.

 
At 5:48 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

I'm sorry you have made the decision to leave the RR, but please keep visiting us.
Hugs Su

 

Post a Comment

<< Home