Monday, May 15, 2006

Su's RR (almost) finished!

OK... heavy, heavy rains continue here in New England... there was really little else to do today but sit inside and finish Su's RR. Almost finished, that it! I still need to sign this. Su, what info do you want in my signature... name, location, date?? I know by your questionnaire that you want the signatures in the outer border... just let me know and I will finish this right up and post it off to Annemarie!

Hope you like my little Prairie Schooler addition!

5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I absoulutly adore the vegtables and the watermelon- this is so cute. Great job Carol!

 
At 12:20 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

It's adorable, Carol!

 
At 5:14 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

Its gorgeous Carol, I love it.

Name and location is fine or just name, I've emailed you too in case you don't see this straight away.
Su

 
At 11:51 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

This is lovely, Carol. I will have to try and find a non- Prairie Schooler design to compliment this one!

 
At 2:41 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger lena-lou said...

That looks great Carol...lovely and neat...I like the rabbit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home