Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Apologies

Hi Ladies,
It has been brought to my attention that at least a couple of you in this RR have been experiencing hurt feelings because I have begun to set up some new RR groups. I did this because several of my friends wanted to be in one. I sent out email invites to stitchers that I thought might be interested and who I knew did not have a ton on their plates right now. Apparently, I did the wrong thing. I did not want anyone's feelings hurt, and I am truly sorry to anyone who does have hurt feelings. It is fun to have neighborhoods stitched by different stitchers, but you all have been wonderful and certainly are not meant to be excluded.

That said, if any of the ladies in this current RR do want to join a new one, you are more than welcome! I have openings and would love to have you. Just let me know!

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, January 31, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks for the invite Carol. I really want to finish up my commitment with this NRR before I sign up for any other lengthy project.
Good luck with your new groups! Do share the blogs as like Barbara, I'd love to see the stitching that makes up the various neighborhoods. I think it's a bit interesting to have one 'mystery' neighborhood to keep the public coming back! ; )

 
At 5:36 AM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

Thanks Dianne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home