Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dianne's RR is (finally) finished

Here is the little sneak peek of what I stitched on Dianne's RR. I finished it today watching the AFC (football) playoff game. I will put a photo of how her whole RR looks into my Yahoo album tonight, and you can access seeing it through my blog... click on 2006 finishes in my sidebar - that simply takes you to my Yahoo albums... then click on 2007 Cross Stitch in there. I will put that in once the football game is over, so give me an hour or two :-)

I will post this to Annemarie as soon as I can. Monday is a postal holiday here, and there is snow/ice forecasted for Tuesday AM. So.... probably Wednesday to Annemarie (who says she is not in any hurry to get it) -

I hope the RR gets back on track soon - it would be great if the whole thing could end this year? Seems like it is going too slowly now. Anyone have pictures to show of any of the ones they just finished??

4 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, January 14, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I'm going to go look at Dianne's in just a moment. I'm SO curious!

I have a few more stitches to put in Su's chimneys, and then the garden. My house iis quite large, so there's less room for garden.

 
At 1:38 AM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

I was wondering if Veronica got Annemarie's yet? It was mailed last Friday, so just wondering if it was speedy without the GP.

 
At 5:43 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Dianne did you not get my email? Mum got the RR last week- it was superfast it took about 4 days I think she said.
Hugs

 
At 6:14 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

No I didn't get your email Su. I'm glad the RR arrived safely-whew! : ) And it wasn't even GP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home