Friday, January 26, 2007

Carol's NRR arrived on this chilly day!

We are having the coldest weather here that we've had in two years. My poor mailman didn't have heat in his truck, but at least Carol's NRR is safe and sound in my cozy house. I already have a design picked out. When I saw all your lovely gardens surrounding your quaint houses, that is what I'm going for too! I found a 17 yr old design in one of my favorite magazines-Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. It's a little cottage with lots of garden in the front! It has lots of colors, so it will be fun and challenging to stitch. I'll get started on it as soon as I round up all the colors.
Have a warm weekend.
PS-I fear the next time I log in Blogger will make me move to beta. ; )

2 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dianne! I am anxious to see what you stitch!

 
At 8:48 AM, January 27, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

So glad it arrived- I was getting a little worried- of course I started getting worried as soon as I let it out of my hands LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home