Monday, January 15, 2007

Rachaels RR is on its way.....



.....to Carol this afternoon. I have enjoyed stitching this one very much and I hope that Rachael likes what I have chosen for her (it was nice to hear from you the other day too Rachael). The design of the house is Bluebird Cottage by Elizabeth Designs (with loads of adaptions) and the rest of the garden are taken from various Elizabeth Designs charts. I picked my own colours for the house and garden to match in with the colours of Rachaels RR and with the colours of the coastal houses and summer gardens round where I live.

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for posting a photo - I will start my chart search today for my square!!!!

 
At 5:09 AM, January 16, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

It is beautiful Su and Rachael will surely love it too.

 
At 12:51 PM, January 16, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

I'm still speechless when I look at it! Rachael will certainly be over the moon.

 
At 3:14 PM, January 18, 2007, Blogger Rachael said...

It's lovely Su!! I think I like the hanging plant the best, although the thatch looking roof is also super cute. Thanks so much Su.

Rachael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home