Friday, January 05, 2007

unnatural lighting

Hmm. I've done a lot of tweaking to try to accurately show the colors, but the end result is still a bit 'blah'. Blame it on the indoor lighting - but at well after midnight, there's not much of the natural stuff available. LOL!



I was a little mixed up earlier and thought I was stitching on Veronica's NRR, but Annemarie set me straight: This is Su's! Su, I love your linen. What is it? Anyway, I had a hard time picking out the design for this one - it seems to get harder as more houses are stitched. The balance between what your own style is, what will look good with the houses already in place .... I hope Su's not freaking out about it being too dark. The colors do look good with the other houses!

6 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, January 05, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

It looks great! I am sure Su is not freaking out - that doesn't suit her personality. She understands about night lighting. She and Lena-Lou, however, take the best indoor photos of needlework ever! Wonder how? I started Dianne's last night and figure I can get it done if I keep at it here and there between now and 1/15... whew, talk about a hard one to choose a house for!

 
At 9:32 AM, January 05, 2007, Blogger Annemarie said...

I think it looks lovely, Barbara. This is a wonderful house. Which block on Su's RR are you stitching?

 
At 1:05 PM, January 05, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Upper left, above yours (An) and next to Carol's. Hope that was okay....

Off for the weekend now. Not taking this along - too paranoid of something happening to it!

 
At 2:37 AM, January 06, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

It looks fine to me! I love the angle! Thanks for sharing and have a fun weekend.

 
At 5:11 PM, January 06, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Oh I love it, what a wonderful house it is. Do you know I can't remember what linen it was its 32ct I think and I bought it from Lekker threads.

 
At 6:17 PM, January 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Barbara!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home