Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Su's Neighborhood


Hi Guys!! Yes, I am alive and kicking- if weakly :-) I am actually feeling better and have been stitching like a mad woman on Su's neighborhood. Here is an "in progress" picture - Sorry it is so crooked. There is still a bit to do on the house and windows - to make them look "alive". The bottom left , half finished, bit is going to be a little lake with a duck and there will be more flowers and possibly some pumpkins and sheep. The right hand tree has peaches in it that are hard to see. When I make the next photo I will try and have better light. I am quite pleased with the way this is turning out. When I chose it I didn't realize that there was quite so much satin stitch.

5 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Your satin stitching, btw, is fabulous!

 
At 10:54 AM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Susimac said...

Oh wow Rachael I love it, I really do.

 
At 2:24 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

It's beautiful Rachael!

 
At 4:24 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

This is really clever. I am so impressed by how the ladies on this RR add their special touch to their squares. I better get cracking looking through charts for Su. : )
Great stitching Rachael!

 
At 1:36 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger lena-lou said...

Lovely looking stitching and block Rachael :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home