Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am alive

Sorry , My internet died. Not the internet into the house . The kids still have internet- just poor me doesn't have internet. I am writting from the library, from their very slow computers with German keyboards. I shouldn't complain though, at least they work. If mine doesnät get fixed soon , I will get the kids to set me up something on one of their computers. Then I can get on a couple times a day.

Dianne- May I mail Veronica's RR to you on the 23rd? We are flying on the 22nd and then I can put it into the mail from California the next day. This would be a big help for me if it is okay. If I ever get my internet back , I will post a picture. I will take one in any case. I am not finished , but getting there.

Somewhere I also lost a week. I thought we were flying in two and a half weeks and that I could take to dog to my girlfriend in a week and a half and that I had tons of time to get my hair done etc.. Yesterday I realised that the 22nd is only a week and a half away. I know have appointments for all important stuff and just have to slog my way through. If I can bring the Americans anything from this end please let me know . I still neeed to hit the shops at least once.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, June 12, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh, to have your Internet go belly up on you AND lose a week! Well, you just keep slogging along. It will all be well worth it!

Not sure if I'll have Dianne's done in time to mail before your departure, but we discussed this earlier. You take care. Got those passports handy?? LOL!!

 
At 5:45 AM, June 13, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Hi Rachael! Sorry about losing your internet. Bummer.
Yes, that would be fine if you mailed Veronica's after the 22nd as I won't be home for 3 days myself. Even if you wait until the 25th and send it priority, that will work fine.
Have a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home