Saturday, June 23, 2007

safe and sound but not of mind

We made it to California. It took us about 28 hours- don't ask- you really don't want to know. Now I need to send Veronica's RR to Dianne , but I forgot the adress. Once again , don't ask, and I don't have access to my home computer. So if someone would be so kind as to send me Dianne's address, I will take care of that asap.To my regular email address- any of them- would be fine. Thanks so much. I belive Dianne is away for a couple of days.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, June 23, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Dianne is away at a wedding, I believe. I will email her postal address to your regular email address. If you don't get it, let me know.

I hope you're okay after your ordeal of getting there. And the boys, too!

 
At 5:18 AM, June 25, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks for taking care of business Barbara! Yep, we were in NYC (holy cow) for a lovely wedding (check out my blog, more to come).
It took us forever to get there on Friday because of the unclear Mapquest directions. Today we went all the way down the NJ turnpike and were home in a flash.
Traveling can be hectic and I'm sorry you had a hard time Rach getting to CA. Have a great visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home