Monday, October 29, 2007

Apologies to everyone

Hi all, I am in the very deplorable position of having 3 NRR's in my possession . Dianne's- which is almost finished, Carol's and my own.
First of all apologies to Dianne for taking so long. The house is finished and I just have some landscaping to do.
I have picked out a house for Carol so that once I have mailed Dianne's RR I can get started on Carol's right away

AndI must say" Thank You" to everyone for all of your lovely work on my RR. I love it . I have thought a little about what I am going to put in the last two squars. I think I will make one a church- to justify some tombstones :-) and maybe a vegetable garden. I love so many of the details that you guys came up with. The mermaid and the whale , the texts, and the feel of blowing wind. Lovely.
Again my apologies to Dianne for being both late and rather lame in the communication department on this.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, October 29, 2007, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Three at once! I'm just glad I'm not you! ;) LOL!!!

 
At 3:27 AM, October 31, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

Yay! I look forward to seeing Dianne's and getting my own home soon now! Thanks Rachael!

 
At 4:28 AM, October 31, 2007, Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks for touching base with everyone Rach. I am getting excited to see the finished project as I haven't seen it for such a long time! I'm glad you have Carol's too. Happy stitching-maybe even in time for my birthday in a few weeks-what a great gift that would be for this old bird! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home